Buying Property? There Are Ways To Reduce Your Overall Closing Costs. Here's How...
2 ways to reduce title insurance & overall closing costs:
- Obtain a re-issue rate when possible or ask about a Title Insurance Rebate
- Compare Title Company closing fees and make sure you are not being charged additional fees prohibited by the state.
Watch our quick video to learn what steps to take to save money when buying a home.
When buying property….If you are asked to pay for title insurance, it is important that you know that it’s your right to choose the Title Insurance Company.
More and more Buyers of real estate are learning that by shopping for title insurance they can save on closing costs associated with their real estate purchase. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much money you’ll save for your transaction.
By completing our title insurance quote request form you will quickly receive a quote at the best possible rate you may be eligible for. Our closing cost quote also includes any and all taxes that may be part of your real estate purchase.
Buying Property with Assure America Title Company
- As a Title Company we believe it is our role to lead & coordinate the closing between all parties involved in the transaction, making the buying & selling process a more efficient experience.
- We will carefully prepare all closing documents required for the real estate transaction, provide all necessary title insurance services while complying with all Florida title insurance standards.
- It is our goal to keep you from being overwhelmed by the countless details of buying property. Your personal closing coordinator will put all the pieces together for you.
- We will keep you informed and up to date continuously from the preparation of a preliminary HUD-1 closing statement and throughout the transaction as certain milestones are achieved.
- We strive to make sure the signing of the closing documents is convenient for all parties. We close anytime & anywhere throughout the State.
Get started by completing the form below